At Rua Tomás Gonzaga, in Porto, we find three friends who share an unconditional love for Invicta, crystallized in the elegant form of the restaurant Intrigo...
At Rua Tomás Gonzaga, in Porto, we find three friends who share an unconditional love for Invicta, crystallized in the elegant form of the restaurant Intrigo. João, António, and Veronica have found that, in fact, the whole is more than the sum of the parts, by joining forces and using each other's proficiencies. João graduated in European Studies in Porto, where he met Verónica. He has experience in restoration that accompanies him since adolescence, especially in the table service itself. Also accompanying him since his teenage years is Antonio, a mate from those days of sore knees and bike rides, for whom the pans and seasonings no longer have secrets. Verónica, on the other hand, assumes the part of management and organization of the business with a willingness provided by her specialization of studies, Community Policies.
Intrigo is based on the concept of slow rising bread, that results in a more nutritious and flavour-rich product. This was an idea that was matured for two years, combining this type of bread with modern gastronomy and the menu reflects it through signature cuisine filled with original and diverse ingredients. The variety is also evident in wines and cocktails, and this is an expanding area.
The young trio, however, encountered a curious problem. They had the challenge of making the menu the star of the business and not the place where it was inserted. It is not possible to explain the problem in words, it is actually necessary to experience the fantastic scenery that the restaurant provides, a privileged view over the Douro, enveloped in the Porto-Gaia duality. The junction of great gastronomy and space has attracted a varied public to the establishment. Tourists come to breathe Porto in a unique atmosphere, while the people of Porto appreciate the atmosphere of proximity and warmth that characterizes their city so well.
Intrigo came to settle in a place that was once a grocery store. It seems to be in the ideal place, judging by the easiness with which it was integrated into the life of this almost hidden mini-village of Porto. Come to know the house and remember its motto: 'Grow bread in the oven and good will all over the world'.
Mon. to Thu. 12:00 to 22:00 Fri. to Sat. 12:00 to 23:00 Sun. 12:00 to 22:00
You can find out more about which cookies we are using and modify your preferences in your Privacy Settings .
Cookies are used to maintain visitor information, allowing to determine your preferences, assist you in completing forms, as well as collect performance indicators, origin and time of access to the website.
There are two cookie groups that can be used
• Permanent cookies - cookies that are stored at the browser level in the access equipment (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you make a new visit to one of the websites of ComércioNosso. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user's interests, allowing a more personalized service.
• Session cookies - These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze web traffic patterns, allowing the identification of problems and providing a better browsing experience.
These cookies are used for the following purposes:
• Allow websites to navigate and use applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services required can not be provided.
• Save user preferences regarding site usage, so you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit.
• Ensuring the security of your account
• Improve the performance of web pages
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
Google Analytics Data
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!